Zagreb for a day.



 Hello!
One of the things I wanted in 2013 and never get around doing it was going on a road trip. I remember myself as a little girl dreaming about is as I watched Crossroads. So few days back my friend called me if I am up for a one day trip to Zagreb, Croatia. I was really in doubts, because of the crazy amount of school work I have to do, but in the end I realized that I really should take a day off and enjoy myself for a little while.
I think it was Friday and it was snowing, heavily but we really didn’t mind it, thinking in Zagreb it will all be different. Well… it was, it was way worse haha.
I was trapped in a real life snow storm like the one you usually see in movies. My hair was immediately a mess and realization that my shoes are not so much waterproof as promised was pretty painful, but still… we had time of our lives. I didn’t took photos, since it was literally impossible or buy clothes (surprisingly), but I did something on my “before I die” list.
While we speak about “before I die” list, I actually took one pictures. It was in City center shopping center.


You know, it is funny how you have so many wishes, but when I was about to write something on that board I was completely clueless. I didn’t want anything as much to write it down. What about you? What do you want to do before you die?
I’m going to leave you with a photo of Zagreb that I found, since it is a beautiful city.
-Bella 

No comments:

Post a Comment