Follow your dreams!

Hello

I am sorry for being MIA for a while now, but I have a lot going on with my university, since my first semester is slowly but surely coming to an end.
How many times I have written down that I want to travel? That one of the things I missed the most in 2013 was travelling? Well… I am changing that.
At the end of February I am going to London, my by far favorite city. I couldn’t be more excited. I have been there twice already and every time I go, I fall in love with the city on a whole new level. I first when there when I was 8 with my family and I remember it was so overwhelming. We went to a bunch of museums, walked down the Oxford Street and I remember my father buying me my first stilettos, hehe.
When I was 15, I went with my school. I was having less formal visit and we were discovering the streets on our own when we had free time and instead of Oxford Street we went to Camden town – the funkiest place in London. Also, I remember wildness of Piccadilly Square.
And here I am, at the age of 19 going with a friend. So now you probably have already figured out, that I have experience London as a child, teenager and now young adult and maybe that’s why I love it so much.
I am not sure how many post will be up, but I will try my best.
-Bella


2 comments: