Balea - Oil repair spulung review

 Hello!

When it comes to hair products I am very skeptical if they will actually give me what they promise. I have been disappointed so many times that finding a product that actually works is like a dream come true – very rare, haha. But this product is definitely a hit in the bull’s eye.      





It is a conditioner for dry and damaged hair. The smell is very pleasant and my first association was coconut.
You apply it on a wet hair, after you washed them with a shampoo and leave it there for a minute or so. After that you could already feel that your hair is so much softer and smoother. You wash it off and of course dry you hair.
This is probably my all-time favorite product and I have been using it for quite a while. I think this is my second bottle or tube, mostly because you only need to squeeze a little bit of a product out of the packaging at once.
Also I like the packaging, because you can really squeeze all the product out. The price, like most of the Balea product is cheap I think it’s less than 3€. Totally worth it. 


-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment