No New year's resolutions?!



We have finally hit the bottom line in 2013. It was not the best year, nor the worst. To be honest, for me it was quite boring even though it happened a lot.
I went to some awesome concerts, for example on Slash’s one in February. 


I finished my high school pretty good and spent almost the whole summer at the seaside with friends.
In fall I moved out from my mom’s house and started my University experience, which is pretty amazing so far.
When it comes to more personal things, I broke up with a so-called-boyfriend after almost 3 years and after a while felt pretty happy about it. Also, I have found some new friends that are making my life complete and lost few and later on realized I should have lost them quite a while ago.
My relationship with my mom and with family in general grew so much stronger, maybe also because I moved on my own. I got 3 new relatives - 2 baby boys and baby girl and went to Italy multiple times. 


For this year I am making no new year’s resolutions. I think those are getting pretty cliché like “I am going to lose weight and be healthier.” You really don’t need a whole new year to start working out or stop eat junk food.
But I have a bucket list for 2014 and if everything or at least half of the things go as planned I am sure it’s going to be a good year, but maybe about that a little later.
For the end of 2013, I’m going to do another tag that I found on Tumblr, since I had so much fun doing the Christmas tag.

I hope you will all have an amazing 2014 and you know, be happy and everything else will surely come with it.
  
**** 
  • What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
    Moved out and start being completely independed.
  • Did anyone close to you give birth?
    Yes, 3 of my cousins got babies.
  •  Did anyone close to you die?
    Luckily no.
  • What countries did you visit?
    only went to Italy, multiple times. I wish I would travel more, but time was not on my side.
  • What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013
    Read more books, travel more and have more fun.
  • What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
    Dates that my new relatives were born. Also 28th of September – the day I slept in my own apartment for the very first time.12th of April, when I had my prom and the whole September in general, because Slovenia hosted Eurobasket and I loved it.
     
  •  What was your biggest achievement of the year?
    That I became more satisfied with myself in general and becoming independent.
  • What was your biggest failure?
    Still not getting my driver's license.
  •  Did you suffer illness or injury?
    A bunch. I have been ill so much this year.
  • What was the best thing you bought?
    My apartment? Haha. Or camera and my phone, anything technological really.
     
  •  What did you get really, really, really excited about?
    Being accepted to my collage.
  • Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) Thinner or fatter? (c) Richer or poorer?
    I am definitely happier. My weight haven’t changed and I am richer in my heart? if that makes sense.
  • What do you wish you’d done more of?
    Travel, so much more.
  • What do you wish you’d done less of?
    Spent time wishing things would go differently.
  • How did you spend Christmas?
    Amazing. With my family watching movies, eating a lot and counting my blessing.
  • Did you fall in love in 2013?
    No! and I say it proudly, haha.
  •  Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
    I have never hated anyone. This is such a strong word and I don’t think people realize that enough. I dislike some people, but I never really liked them anyway, so I don’t know if this even counts?
  •  What did you want and get?
    My apartment and see Slash in real life.
  • What did you want and not get?
    A road trip to nowhere.
  • What was your favorite film of this year?
    Hunger games: Catching fire, for sure!
  •  How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
    Cosy, cosy, cosy !
  •  What kept you sane?
    Music and friends. My mom and dog. Books.
  • Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
    Louis Tomlinson, some things never change haha.
  •  Who did you miss?
    My dad and some old friends that I don't see so often since I don’t live with my mom anymore.
  • Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
    People gonna talk. Haters gonna hate.

    -Bella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment