Garnier : Repairing lotion




Hello!
Today I am going to express my toughts on Granier body Intenssive 7 days repairing lotion with L-Bifidus. This is my second or even third bottle of it so I am pretty sure my opinion won't change.
The smell : The smell is very pleasant, nothing special. To be honest, to me it smells like a cream. This is a positive thing, because I like to wear a parfume and I really don't want fragrances to mix.
What promises : At the back of the packaging it says that is rich and nourishing texture, not greasy and it's fast absorbed and your skin should be well moisturized for the next 48 hours.
My thoughts, resoults : I really like this lotion and it's one of my go to producs, especially in the winter months when my skin gets really dry. When I get out of the shower I apply it all over my body (well except my face). I don't think it's really "fast absorbing", but at the same time it does not take forever. I mean, while I am waiting I just brush my teeth and apply night cream so it's good. 
After all my skin look and feel more healthy and moistened, not greasy at all like it's promised. 
I really like this product and will definitely buy it again.
-Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment