April favorites !


Hello everyone!
I have just returned from Krakow, Poland where I spent my Easter holidays. I love the city, people, carriages and or even the most night life. But about this in some other post today is time for my April favorites!


1.      Balea professional oil repair spulug.
I am pretty sure I have done a review about this product a couple of months ago, but in the month of April I again realized how much I love it, because I forgot to bring it to Poland with me and I missed it so much. Great product, nothing else to say been repurchasing it for a while.
2.      La petit Marseiliais – shampooing nutrition
Again, I have written a review on this one and it’s definitely a favorite in April. I love everything about this shampoo especially in combination with Balea oil repair. (btw I have heard a lot of negative reviews about this shampoo, so maybe for normal hair is not that good. I have oily and dry hair though.)
3.      Revlon ColorStay
I am in a shade 150 Buff. I totally forgot about foundations, but I was sick a lot lately so my skin went from really good looking to terrible. Well… not that terrible but I hate imperfections so I started to using it and what can I say… still my favorite foundation!
4.      KIKO make up sponge
I have got no idea how to name this sponge, because I throw the packaging away. I prefer this thing to apply foundations or smooth out corrector to any brush. For me it is easier and faster and I feel like even cleaning is easier.
5.      Catrice Volume plus+
We got this mascara in a Slovenian version of Cosmopolitan and to be honest, I had really low expectations for this one since those “gifts” in magazines always let me down. But not this one! I love that mascara ad I really do believe that makes my eyelashes longer and more full.
6.     Alverde highlighter stift
I rarely buy anything from Alverde, but I went shopping with a friend ad she loves that make up brand so I give it a try and I needed something to open my eyes anyway. It is very shimmery, but in a very natural and beautiful way. (not like a disco ball!) I use it I a corner of my eyes or sometimes even as a base on my eyelids.
7.      KIKO eye shadow 137
I used to use more like beige colors, but this month I was feeling this beautiful red-brown eye shadow that has been unused for so long. I do smokey eyes with it or just some shading, so mostly details and it looks beautiful and springy. 
8.   Zip lock bag
You are probably thinking what is wrong with her and her love for a zip lock bag, but let me tell you… it’s a life safer, even more if you are travelling. I was for so many years afraid my shampoo will leak or my foundation or my crème, but now I just simply put everything in a zip lock bag and it is safe and sound and I have one thing less to worry about.


So this is it as for my April favorites! Hope you enjoyed and feel free to tell me what ware yours!


-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment