Thinking about death

Hello
Lately I have really been thinking about death. Not in the way I want to kill myself or kill someone, but just… death. For me it is one of the biggest mysteries and but still someone dies every day.
I first lost a grandma at the age of 13. I was sad and I missed her dearly, but you know… I in a way now I will be just fine. It was not quite the same with my father. That was harder and still is. But there is the biggest difference. When I lost my grandma I instantly knew she is gone and that I will never see her again. Just like that. I was sad and all but yet I knew the facts even if I didn’t like them. But when it comes to my father… it is a whole new story. After almost 2 years I still don’t feel like he is gone. It is not like I am waiting for him to come through the door, but I can somehow feel him near and I still feel like he has just gone on a vacation and he is coming back.
Many people say death is not a good-bye, but a see you later.
So what do you think? I prefer see you later, maybe because it is not so final. 

(tumblr)
 -Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment