What is in my bag: everyday edition



Hello!

Today I went shopping for a new bag and actually find one that I liked enough to buy it. So I said to myself – hey there will be no better timing to do what’s in my bag then now, so here I am doing just that. I like that my bags big and black and that it has an option to carry it cross body.


Main pocket:


In my pain pocket you will always find my wallet and a book. Currently I am reading The fault in our stars by John Green. I get bored easily and I don’t like to wait, no matter who or what or why am I waiting so to have something to kill time with is a good idea if you are like me. The same thing is with my Moleskine – my notebook to write quotes in it or do some drawings and such.
I always have a water bottle with me, because I get headache if I am thirsty for too long and water is good for you, so why not carry it with you anyway? And another must for me is food, usually yoghurt or cereal bar.
In my smaller front pocket I have hand crème, right now I have Essence 2 in 1 hand & nail balm, some random lip gloss and my Eucerin lip repair to keep my lips nice and soft. Another must is a pack of chewing gum and the last thing is my phone, because I can’t leave house without it and earphones.  
Hope you enjoyed it.

-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment