La petit Marseiliais review



Hello
Today I have a review for you. 


About a month or little less ago my friend showed me a lotion that smelled amazing and felt on skin even better, but at the time that lotion was not available in Slovenia and it made me so sad. So you can imagine how I happy I was when I saw it in the shop the other day.
I bought myself 3 things – lotion, shampoo and shower gel. 

Le petit marseiliais Lait Hydratant :


The bottle is very convenient, since it has a pump that can be “locked”. It contains 250ml of this amazing lotion that contains shea butter, essential oil of chamomile and fig milk. Maybe that doesn’t sound very attractive, but believe me you will love it. The after finish is even better – your skin will felt softer and look healthier. I can’t tell you how much I love this product and when I am done with it I will definitely buy another bottle.

La petit Marseiliais Leit de Vanille Douche Crème Extra Doux:

The bottle is practical and also contains 250ml. The smell of this shower gel kinda reminds me of fabric softener so that was a bit let down and I regretted not smelling it in the shop. Nevertheless I still give it a try and I was impressed. Unpleasant smel was still noticeable when I was putting it all over my body but at the same time this was the first shower gel that created so much bubbles. So I really felt like my body is being well washed. After my shower I didn’t want to put on any lotion on my skin to test this product if it dries my skin. I was positively surprised. My skin has never felt so good and soft even on my arms where I always have super dry skin. Another product that I will definitely rebuy, but I will try to find another smell. 

Last but not least – La petit Marseiliais shampooing nutrition:


I was in need to buy a new shampoo and I was planning on buying my garnier Ultra doux one I saw this one. The bottle contains 250ml, but I am skeptical about the closure. I got the one for dry and damaged hair. The smell is nothing special for a shampoo. When I was washing my hair I noticed that I needed to use quite a bit of a product for my medium long hair and I was thinking I will be done with this bottle in a two weeks’ time and that buying this was not the best idea. Again I was wrong. After my shampoo I put on my regular conditioner, wash it off and dry my hair. I couldn’t believe how healthy my hair looks and feels, even two days after. Worth every euro I spend on this bottle.


I was not sponsored to write such a positive reviews, but I am truly very impressed with this brand and I am going to try out the rest of the products. 
-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment