My glowing green smoothie



Hello!
Few months back I was looking for healthy recipes online and they all contained different vegetables that I don’t like. For example, I don’t like green salad or cucumbers, rocket, green pepper… basiclly nothing green, but I do know that green means healthy so I was trying different dressing, but still… it was not my cup of tea. One day I saw a youtube video “glowing green smoothie” and decided to try it out. After I made few recepie changes I fell in love and since then I blend all of my green veggies in a blender and have it as a meal between lunch and dinner or for dinner itself. 


Here is what you will need
Blender
2 cups of water
2 handfuls of spinach
Handful of rocket
Half of an apple (possibly green one)
Half of a pair
Kiwi


You put in a blender all of the ingredients and add water. Then you just blend, blend, blend and it’s done. If you like you can also add some ice. In case the smell or taste is too strong or too green for you, you can add a banana.I like to drink it with a straw
-Bella

2 comments:

  1. Zanimivo, da ti je ravno od vseh ravno ta všeč. Bom poizkusila, da vidim. Predvsem kivi me zanima kako paše v smutije. Pa ne vem zakaj ampak meni mogoče manjka banana :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta mi je najljubši, sicer pa tak lahko zmiksaš karkoli maš doma. Jaz sama živim in je zato lažje, ko pa grem k mami pa uporabim kar pač ima ona (:
      Odvisno kako sladko želiš. Banana pa kr precej spremeni in "uniči" zeleni okus. Tut pol je dovolj, sem jst tut začela s tem (:

      Delete