A little hair haul



Hello!

Few days back I went food shopping, but I couldn’t help but go to a drugstore just to check things out. I went to DM – Drogeriemarkt. Beside food I also bought 4 hair products and I want to share them with you :)



Alverde – Repair haarspitzen fluid
This should make damaged and dry hair look more healthy and shiny and also keeping hair more moisture. I am a little skeptical about it, but the smell – avocado and grape convinced me and a cute little packaging with a pump too. I don’t remember ever using any of Alverde hair products and to be honest, I didn’t even knew they had them so this will be fun to try out.

Alverde – Haar erfrischer
Another Alverde product! So funny, I didn’t knew they had them and yet I end up buying two of them. This is a hair spray that should make your hair smell nice and fresh. The smell itself is adorable, very summery it smells like mallow and elderflower, but when I sprayed it on my hair I didn’t notice that my hair would smell differently, but I will give it another try soon. 

Schauma – Cotton fresh
I have been disappointed with dry shampoos so many times I don’t even know why I bought another one. Actually no, I read some good reviews on Baleas ones, but when I was trying to find them a girl was standing there and I didn’t feel like waiting, but then I noticed this one. So maybe it is fate and this will be a good one. And it is exam season, so an extra day of good hair can’t hurt. 

Last but not least..
Balea – Oil repair spulung
This one is obviously a repurchase. I love it and will continue with buying it. 


Everything was very affordable, around 3-4 € a piece.



Have a lovely day,
Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment