Bloggers should get more credit!



Hello everyone,
 how have you been lately? 


As you may noticed I gave my blog a makeover. If you remember, before it was very… childish? Simple, but not in a good way? Boring? Yeah… all of that and more and I really wanted to change it and make it look prettier. I have spent two or three days trying to figure it out how the whole thing works. It was a pain, especially for someone who has no knowledge in such things, but I did it! Do you like it? I really do and I’m so proud on myself. There are still some things that doesn’t work just yet, like getting subscribed via e-mail, or getting a mail when a new post is posted, but I’ll make it work in no time.
Also, I added some fun features. Now, you can find me on Instagram and follow me on Tumblr. I use both quite often and I added bloglovin and finally updated myself to 21st century. The other fun thing is that you can now easily get in touch with me. You can find that gadget on the left side if you scroll down a little.
Now, probably more than ever I admire blogs that have lovely themes and colors, fonts and banners and all that. It really is a hard work to get things in place. Bloggers should really get more credit for getting everything nice, clean and organized. The funny thing is, that to me it looks so easy. You install a new theme and there you go, but everything looks easier if you are not doing it, right? ;)

Have a lovely day,
Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment