London #1



Hello!

So here is a little wrap up of first 2 days of my trip to London.
Slovenian airport

from the plane
My plane took on Tuesday, 25.2. and after nearly 2 hours we landed. I was expecting rain, but no… it was sunny and beautiful. First day we were mostly wandering around and went to see stadium of FC Arsenal, since my friend adores football. Also we head over to Piccadilly Circus where we found the best toy shop ever and I totally forgot the name of it :(
We were staying in a hostel in a room with a bunch of other people, like dorms and you may think it was uncomfortable, but to be honest it was the best and I for my next trip I will probably book the same kind of room.
 
Breakfast area in our hotel


Next day I was determined to find Peter Pan’s statue in Kensington gardens. I was wanting to see it for the longest time. Some people say it is nothing special, but I somehow feel very connected to that character so … you get my point.
Peter Pan - the boy who didn't want to grow up
Hyde park
Later on we went on a Baker street and all of you Sherlok’s fans know what this is all about and the best part of that experience was that the beatles shop was right next to it. If you didn’t know that already, I am a huge Beatles fan.
In the evening my friend and I were talking about Liverpool and it kinda happen that we booked our trip to Liverpool the next day. It was very, very, very spontaneous for such a “big” trip but you know what… you only live once!

That will be it for today since I feel like this post is kinda long already.
-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment