Alive.

Hello!

I am still alive, but to be honest I am surprised too. Let’s go back in time for about 3 weeks, shall we?
I had exams, loads of exams but my body decided to give up on me and I got sick. For over a week I was a walking dead person, so you can imagine how extremely well my exams went. The other thing that was at that time really bothering me was my trip to London. I was sick and really scared that I won’t get better, but I did! And I was the happiest person. It of course got a bit complicated, but in the end I was sitting on a plane to London on 25th of February. London was amazing and even though I came back just 2 days back, I can’t wait to go back. Loads of things changed during that trip and most of all I changed, probably for forever.
I was wandering around, took a trip to Liverpool and just tried to get how they live, day by day. Maybe my picture of the “perfect London” changed too, but I added so many other details, that I still love London, but I love it in a completely different way. Probably in more realistic way.
I am planning to do some London related posts, but if you have any other wishes, I’m open for that too. 
-Bella



 

No comments:

Post a Comment